CONDITIONS OF USE
By visiting or shopping at this web site, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website, and for other purposes described below.
- Your personal data will not be shared, sold or the otherwise released by SPS.
- Purchase credit card information is not obtained or stored by SPS.
General Policies –
- All items sold by Sniper Pro Shop are for U.S. domestic use and may not be exported.
- No sales to or shipments of any goods outside of the United States.
- All sales are subject to all Local, State, and Federal laws. It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of any laws that may affect their purchase.
- By providing an email address in the registration process, you agree to receive emails from SPS about special promotions, offers, and events.
Our Business Practices –
- No credit card processing fees will be added to any purchase.
- SPS reserves the right to cancel any order due to item pricing or description errors on our website.
- Shipping and handling charges (if any) will be clearly stated on your final order receipt.
- No product substitutions will be made without prior approval of the customer.
- If for any reason your order cannot be shipped in a timely manner, we will attempt to notify you right away.
- Excluding weekends and holidays, most orders are shipped the same or next business day.
Payment Methods –
- SPS prefers Visa or Mastercard as payment.
- No personal checks or other types of Money Orders will be accepted.
- Cash payments are not accepted.
Warranty and Repairs –
- No warranty on SPS made gear is offered or implied. Our equipment is built for hard use and it is expected that it will be worn or damaged over time. Any item failing due to manufacturing problems will be evaluated by SPS at our facility and replaced at our discretion. Contact us at email@example.com for warranty claims or requests on SPS gear.
- Items not made by SPS should be returned directly to the manufacturer per the manufacturer’s policies. Please contact the manufacturer for instructions and procedures.
Return Policy .
- All sales are final and any return must be authorized by SPS. In rare instances, if a return is necessary the guidelines below will affect the return.
- All returned merchandise must have a return material authorization number (RMA) issued by SPS prior to return. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for RMA requests.
- Goods returned with an RMA must be in original condition and packaging. All contents and documentation must be present. If you return an item without original packaging, a 25% restocking fee will be applied to your return.
- Items returned without an RMA number will be returned at the shipper’s expense.
- Return requests must be made within 30 days of receiving an item.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this site’s owner or its content suppliers and protected by the United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site’s owner and protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site’s owner or its software suppliers and protected by the United States and international copyright laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This site is provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis. No representations or warranties of any kind are made, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, this site’s owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and fitness for a particular purpose. This site’s owner does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from this site are free of viruses or other harmful components. This site’s owner will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
While this site does not market firearms or ammunition, our products are considered companions to them. The use of a firearm in conjunction with any of our products should be done safely and under proper supervision and in compliance with the cardinal rules of gun safety.
- Treat all guns as if they are always loaded.
- Never let the muzzle cover anything that you are not willing to destroy.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target and you have made the decision to shoot.
- Be sure of your target and what lies beyond it, around it and what may move between you and the target.
Firearms safety is the responsibility of the end user.
The content of this website is the property of Sniper Pro Shop and is protected under U.S. copyright law.